Subject: I miss my sweetie
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 16:15:00
From: jbird@crosslandconstruction.com>
To: rachelbird11@hotmail.com
How is your day going? We are just leaving Turpin for today and I saw two bull moose from the road. I am driving the TOP suburban back to Thermop. I love you!
From: Rachel Bird rachelbird11@hotmail.com
To: Jackson Bird
Sent: Thu Sep 30 17:39:41 2010
Subject: RE: I miss my sweetie
Hello darling. I was beginning to wonder if you remembered me. I sure miss you too. I am looking forward to having you home for so many reasons, but most of all, to have you to hold and kiss, but first you need to have a smooth face. Did you get the picture of the kiddos that I sent you last night. I started a family blog so we can keep a record of our family. You can look at when you get to Dad's. Hope you drive safe. I love you, too!!oh, how is my day going? It is good. Just spending time with each of my kiddos. you should see Calvin. He loves to walk. He wore shoes for the first time and was all over the yard. He even did a face plant in the rocks trying to navigate down the hill from the garage. Only a little dent in the forehead, no blood. :) Anyway, kids are outside riding bikes. oh, we have tomatoes and green beans growing in the garden. yeah!!I better go fix some supper. Did i tell you i love you yet? i love you, jackson.
To rachelbird11@hotmail.com
From: Jackson Bird (jbird@crosslandconstruction.com)
Sent: Thu 9/30/10 5:54 PM
To: rachelbird11@hotmail.com
I did get the picture. I love it. I have tried calling you when I could talk but I guess you were busy. The tack trailer threw a wheel off so we had to unload most of the stuff to the back of the trucks and suburban. We are back on the road but going slow. Not even to Dubious yet. I will check out the blog later tonight. Picture Calvin walking and send it over. Loves!
No comments:
Post a Comment